Our members promise to meet Tradesmen Online’s Standards.
- Tradesmen Online encourage and recommend you to make all reasonable efforts to discuss your issues directly with the company concerned to see if a mutual resolution can be made.
- Whilst Tradesmen Online will undertake a level of investigation, our aim is to remain impartial throughout, supporting where we can both parties to a reasonable resolution.
- Tradesmen Online will contact the company to discuss your concerns as this encourages a resolution. Your complaint will be kept on record which will allow us to build up a picture of how the company conducts their business.
- Tradesmen Online can only assist you with complaints about its members (this includes any complaints up to a year prior to the company becoming a member).
- The complaint must be within a 24 month period from the day the work was completed, or outside of this date range we can only review complaints if the guarantee or warranty is in place.
- If necessary, Tradesmen Online may ask for evidence of work carried out. In the absence of evidence we will be unable to publish the complaint.
- We aim to respond to all Complaints within 24 hours.
In any event, please do still notify us of your experience. Your comments are important and will be recorded internally. This will help us build up a picture of this company and the way in which they conduct their business.