Flow 3 Drainage Services - Business Profiles
Select a trade from the left hand side drop down and select your town/city/county to search for a local tradesperson near you.
Flow 3 Drainage ServicesFlow 3 Drainage Services Contact: Kelly Gardiner
Services We Provide
Flow3 Drainage Services is an established emergency drainage repair and unblock service 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Our engineers have over 20 years drainage experience so no mater what the problem, we can fix it. From a blocked sink to a new drainage installation our engineers will ensure you get a first class service at an affordable cost.
Please find a list of our services below:
– 24 Hour internal and external drainage unblocking with mechanical machines and high pressure water jetting. We also include a look see CCTV to investigate the cause of the blockage within the cost.
– A1 class CCTV surveys and Wincan reports with recommendations and costings. Fast turn around service can also be provided for urgent repairs, insurance repairs and house purchase surveys.
– Excavation repairs to defective sections of drainage systems or full installations of new drainage including Thames Water build over agreements to their requested spec.
– Polyester and local lining works at competitive prices to repair defective sections of drainage without the need to disrupt surfaces like new patios or extensions.
– Reconfiguration of drainage systems and new installations for home modifications such as new bathrooms / kitchens.
– Descale / degrease and mechanical root cutting with high pressure water jetting and specialist ENZ chain flail and spinning jet nozzles. This can also be used to remove concrete or jointing compound restricting pipes.
– Defective interceptor removal and replacement with new pipework. We also install vermin blockers to prevent infestation.
– Replacement of defective manhole covers and frames. Up rating of manhole covers if required.
– Site visit free of charge to ensure we can provide a comprehensive quotation for the works required.
If you have a drainage problem our engineers are here to help whatever the circumstances. We will get you up and running in no time.
Prompt and Reliable
We aim to have an engineer on site with you within 2 hours of your call. Our engineers will keep you updated on their ETA and give you plenty of notice before their arrival. Once the engineer has accessed the drainage problems he will confirm the costings of the works and keep you updated of any changes for your approval. No additional works will be carried out without your full consent and understanding.
All staff and engineers are fully qualified to carry out works on site in all aspects from High Pressure Water Jetting to Installation of Polyester Liners. Our Surveying & Estimating Department are also fully qualified in providing full CCTV Drainage Survey Reports and Repair Recommendations in line with WRc guild lines.
18 Bury Grove, Morden SM4 5NG United Kingdom